Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday!!
I tell ya, there is nothing like a birthday party that incorporates BBQ into it.  We did a job this weekend for a birthday party and man was it great!  The BBQ was the first one that had all of my smoked meats in it.  I smoked up about 110 lbs of meat.  Many animals gave their life for everyone's happiness.  Let's all have a moment of silence to thank them.....


Ok.  Enough of that!  We also have a new side item.  Shannon helped me develop an awesome green bean recipe.  Let me just say this, bacon is an amazing ingredient!  I also debuted two new sauces that were well received.  Nothing like waking someone up with a little sauce.  So another gig is in the books.  It went great and thanks to the Beauchamp family for your business.  It was a great time and we look forward to many more!

Here are some pics for your enjoyment and keep on smokin!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment