Thursday, January 10, 2013

BBQ Time is All Year

Sitting here at the Gulfport Airport looking out the window at a dreary rainy day.  You would imagine I am thinking about having a nice hot soup or something like that.  You could not be more wrong.  Seems like a perfect day for BBQ to me!  So many people think that BBQ is only good for Spring time or Early Fall or tailgating but I think BBQ time is anytime.  Great food and great times should be had all year long.  No need to specify the month of May to be the best time for BBQ.  Ya want to know the best time for BBQ?  I will tell you right now.  ANYTIME!!!!  

So even if you have snow on the ground or are on a sunny beach in Florida (you know who you are and I wish I was with you!), dig a hole in that beach sand and drop down some coals or brush off that snow and use that fire to warm up.  Get your tail to cooking!  Anytime is a great time for smoking and BBQ so get to it!  I know I am.

Let me know what you are making this weekend.  Would love to hear.


KEEP ON SMOKIN!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the timing. Any day is a good BBQ day, especially in the sunny climes! But, BBQ is an art. Honestly. Art needs creative artists. You are one of those. We just squeak by with random sauces from Publix with mixed results. This is why I am hoping your sauces will become available, nationally...soon!

    ReplyDelete