Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Back!!!

So I have been out of pocket for a while and now I am back.  Look for regular blogs from me. If I haven't traveled to  a new BBQ spot, look for opinions on BBQ tools or rubs or sauces or I just may ramble on about Texas.  You never know.  So let me know some things you want to talk about.  Let's see what kind of stuff we can't get going on this internet thing.

I did have a BBQ over the holidays.  Had a little soiree for my daughter who recently graduated from Sam Houston State.  It was definitely a good time and I have finally perfected my sausage recipe.  I think my menu is complete now.  Take a gander at what we did!






So anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics and I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

Talk to you again soon and Keep on Smokin!!!


1 comment:

  1. It all looks delicious. Excited to read your new blogs. Happy New Year to Trinity BBQ.

    ReplyDelete