Friday, July 27, 2012

Movin' on up!

I sat down today to write my blog.  I've been in the kitchen today and last night working on getting things ready for my first real BBQ catering job.  (more are lined up so look out!)  I got to thinking that things are starting to roll here and was thinking "what should I title this outburst today?"  And it hit me.  Movin' On Up in honor of one of my favorite shows as a kid. "The Jeffersons" and Sherman Hemsley.  I will walk around like him all day today.  No pictures please.  So Chad and I are doing our first real catering event Saturday.  I am very excited.  We are catering for 50 people and I hope they love it as much as I love cooking it.  I decided to jar up some of my sauce to send with the BBQ.  Take a look....

So it looks like we are becoming a real business.  As you can see in the picture, I named this first sauce " Shannon's Sauce".  It is sweet and sassy just like my lovely wife.  If you want the whole story of why I named it that, drop me a line.  I will say that she inspires me daily so some of her has to be a part of what her and I are building.

Well, ya better get crackin' on hitting us for your BBQ.  The calendar is filling fast...well, it is filling.  Drop us a line and let us help you.  So keep on smokin and let me know if you  want to hear a story of strength and courage.  Until next time, hook 'em!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! They will love your food and YOU. I love that you honored Shannon in this way. Very, very nice. And, RIP, Sherman. Keep it Smokin'!

    ReplyDelete