Sunday, July 29, 2012

The first one is in the books!

Happy Sunday morning!

Trinity BBQ catered our first BBQ yesterday and I have to say it was a success.  We catered an engagement party for Chad's cousin.  Best wishes to the newly engaged couple.  We wish you the best.

I learned a lot from doing this event and I can't wait to do more.  I was so nervous going into it.  I put a lot of time into making sure everything was done right. Started prepping for it Thursday.  Got the beans and potato salad perfected Friday.  Woke up at 3am Saturday morning to fire up the smoker.  It was so much fun.  And plus since I was up so early, I got to learn about some awesome new tools and gadgets to save me hours on infomercial TV!  As I was preparing the meats and prepping them for delivery, I realized that as tired as I was, I didn't care. I didn't care because I truly love doing this.  Going to be a great thing to do to bring happiness to others.  When Chad cut into that brisket last night, my heart jumped for joy.  The brisket was perfect. 

So in the end. the flavors, the sights, the smells and the party was perfect.  That is one down and many more to go!!!

So let's keep smokin!!!!

Here are some pics for ya.....






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment