Sunday, October 7, 2012

Rudy's BBQ and a Pink Ribbon

I have to tell you that pink is now one of my favorite colors.  If you know me, you know why.  I will also say that you don't think of pink and BBQ unless it is a smoke ring on a well smoked brisket.  Shannon and I found a great combination of pink and bbq this morning with nothing to do about a smoke ring.

We had ourselves a good little workout this morning and went to Rudy's BBQ in Allen for a rewarding brunch of breakfast tacos.  Rudy's has some of the best breakfast tacos out there.  The eggs are cooked great and the BBQ with the eggs is just awesome.  But the key to a good breakfast taco is a good tortilla and their tortillas are great.  I don't know where they get them or if they make them but they are good.  Overall, I say that Rudy's is a good choice for a good lunch and a great choice for an excellent brunch.  My big surprise this morning at Rudy's was the iced tea (great sweet tea by the way) and not really the iced tea but the cups for the iced tea.  Rudy's has changed their cups for the month of October to pink cups in honor of breast cancer awareness.  I love to see that.  I am a huge supporter of breast cancer awareness as it has impacted our family in many ways.  Seeing a local business supporting the cause is just great.  



So go by your local Rudy's , buy an amazing iced sweet tea and donate a buck to a worthy cause.  You will get a free tea next time and an awesomely cool pink cup to make all your friends jealous.  Thank you Rudy's for supporting this!


No comments:

Post a Comment