Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back in the Saddle!

Howdy!!  How is everyone?  It is great to be back home.  We loved the travel.  Saw so many lovely and ancient places, art and architecture.  We had enough food to last a lifetime.  Norwegian Cruise Lines was awesome.  The staff was amazing.  The clubs and restaurants were so much fun and so good!  The White Hot Party was so much fun.  Check us out!



So the trip and our honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime.  But it is always great to get home.  Seeing family.  Talking to friends.  Getting back to work.  Home is definitely where the heart is.  Are you asking why hasn't he mentioned BBQ yet?  Well funny you should mention that.  I am definitely a BBQ traditionalist but I have to tell you, I think I have some new ideas for some BBQ dishes.  I won't reveal too much now but stand by and keep reading because I will be posting pics and descriptions soon.  Will be unique but why not add a European flair to the Q?  Let's give it a shot!!  Keep on smoking and I will talk to you soon.

Don


No comments:

Post a Comment